Simple and delicious.
The perfect adjectives for cooking at home.
We’ve used a nine inch oval casserole dish to make this simple lobster Alfredo recipe for one.
You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe for the whole family or to refrigerate leftovers.
- 1 pack of our frozen, de-shelled lobster (CKT lobster)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/3 cup Alfredo sauce
- Fettuccine pasta
- Gouda cheese
- Havarti cheese
- Prepare fettuccine pasta as directed on packaging. (When finished, strain pasta, rinse with cold water, and set aside).
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- In the meantime, pre-heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add butter until hot.
- Add Gidney HPP lobster and sauté until meat is opaque.
- Add Alfredo sauce to cover the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add a layer of fettuccine pasta.
- Add layer of spinach.
- Add cooked lobster and cover with more Alfredo sauce.
- Grate Gouda and Havarti cheese until it completely covers the bottom layers.
- Place in oven until cheese is bubbling and golden brown.