NOW HIRING – DAY & EVENING SHIFTS
You will load the high-pressure processing (HPP) machine, separate meat from the shell, inspect lobster, load and unload freezers, weigh, package and label the product, and perform cleaning/sanitizing.
Employees are regularly exposed to damp/wet/cool conditions.
Day shift: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Evening shift: Monday to Friday, 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
TRANSPORTATION IS AVAILABLE!
Bus leaves from Digby Superstore Parking lot and the Digby Tim Horton’s (across from KFC).
– Upholding sanitary and safety standards when completing all tasks
– Working repetitively with hands, wrists, and elbows
– Standing and moving for 8-10 hour shifts, Monday to Friday
– Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 lbs
– Working as a team member
– Being reliable, responsible, and dependable
– Forklift, Fall Arrest, and First Aid are all assets
Please provide your work experience and relevant skills for this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill in the form below.
Or email your resume to: